In this training you will learn how to plan the SCCM, build, capture, deploy and manage an OS image, deploy applications and software updates, manage client agent settings, manage hardware and software inventory, Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection etc.
This training is based on Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune, Microsoft certification exam 70-703 syllabus.
- Student should have some experienced in Windows Administration
- Active Directory management hands-on knowledge is recommended
- Know the services like DNS, DHCP, File server, etc.
- Recommended prerequisite: MCSA: Windows Server.
Real-time 1 to 1 interaction
Download and watch all lectures offline
Get an attendance certificate
We are covering the some of the exam objectives required to pass the Microsoft Exam 70-703: Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration
||Installing System Center Configuration Manager
- Plan System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles.
- Installing SCCM Current Branch
||Manage Configuration Manager clients
- Deploy SCCM the client agents
- Manage client agent settings
- Manage collections
- Configure and monitor client status
||Manage inventory, reports and Endpoint Protection
- Manage hardware and software inventory
- Create reports
- Configure Endpoint Protection
|| Manage Operating System Deployment (OSD)
- Configure the OSD environment.
- Deploy an image
- Manage images
- Deploy and manage applications
- Monitor application deployment
- Manage the software library and application catalog.
- Manage content distribution
||Plan and implement software updates
- Monitor software updates.
- Deploy software updates by using Configuration Manager and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
||Advance SCCM configuration
- Configuring SCCM site hierarchy
- Setting Central Administration Site and Secondary Site
- Configuring SCCM Backup and maintenance jobs
- Viewing logs and monitoring SCCM deployment
You can attend the Microsoft Exam 70-703 (Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration) at the end of this training.